Looking for inspiring group getaways? You've come to the right place...
At Travel Editions we create tours to suit your specifications, your budget and your interests - no subject too small, no country too far.
Taste the gastronomic delights of Sicily, study the Bauhaus in Weimar and Dessau, or botanise amongst the wild flowers of Crete. Whatever your society's specialist pursuits, from William Morris to William Blake to William the Conqueror, look no farther for all your society's holiday needs.
What we do
We know that your group will have specific ideas of what they want out of their trip so our Private Groups representative, Tracey can amend an exisiting Travel Editions itinerary to suit all your needs, wants and interests (of course, you can just pick one of our many tours you can find on this website if you like!) or create you a completely new itinerary, be it specialist subject or just seeing the sights and soaking up the history.
There is a wealth of travel knowledge in our offices so no matter how weird and wonderful, give us a try!
Why choose us?
- Itineraries are tailor-made to your groups requirements
- Unique tour suggestions - we've recently put together a tour of the cinemas of Belfast and a group ventured to tour the gardens of the Amalfi Coast last year.
- Competitive prices
- Personal service and attention to detail - we do thorough research, make suggestions, keep you in the loop with calls and emails and produce hand-made brochures to advertise the holiday to your group
- Flexible on numbers - we understand it might not be possible to get over 30 members together for a trip, so are more than happy to accommodate smaller groups on our set tours, still giving you the benefit of a group rate.
- Just...flexible - travel by land, air or sea, stay in three-, four- or five-star hotels.
- We have an amazing set of tour managers and access to experts - just look at our Art and History Tours for examples (though please note, they are often very busy being knowledgeable!)
- Last, but certainly not least, we'll make all your holiday arrangements with the minimum fuss, maximum effort, efficiency and utmost quality.
Don't just take our word for it...a recent response from Jean Harrison, the group organiser for Friends of Braintree Museum....
....''I would like to emphasise how good it is to work with Tracey. She planned everything to perfection and I was able to be involved in every aspect. There were 39 of us and everybody was delighted with the hotel and the tour we put together.''.......
For more detailed information drop a line to Groups Manager Tracey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7251 0045, who can email you some example itineraries, discuss your requirements over the phone or even come and visit you if you'd prefer.
A quote costs nothing so complete a Group Enquiry Form, call us on 020 7251 0045 or email email@example.com to see what we can do for you.
We hope you and your members will be able to travel with us in the very near future.