Explore Oxford's famous colleges with Alastair Lack and dine in the hall at Trinity College
Special Event highlights:
- Tour of Christ Church and its cathedral
- Cream tea at Exeter College, with access to the Morris Room
- Private gala dinner in the hall at Trinity College
- Oxford University Union, home to the renowned debating society
- The wonderful, newly-restored Ashmolean Museum
The University of Oxford is the oldest University in the English-speaking world, with evidence of teaching dating back to 1096. Today it is one of the world's most famous educational institutions and many tourists flock to the city to see its beautiful architecture and learn about its long history.
Join Alastair Lack, member of the Oxford Guild of Guides and former Secretary of the Oxford University Society to explore the 'city of dreaming spires'.
Please note: This tour involves a considerable amount of walking and is therefore not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Click here to open a print-friendly version of this page